Clinical Project Coordinator
Imagine if we could accelerate healthcare discovery leading to more effective treatment and cures. Here at iSpecimen, we are working to get researchers the specimens they need from the patients they want to do just that. Headquartered in Lexington, MA, iSpecimen is the marketplace for human biospecimen collections. The company has developed the iSpecimen Marketplace, an online platform connecting healthcare organizations that have access to patients and specimens with the scientists who need them.
iSpecimen is currently looking for a Clinical Project Coordinator to join our team. This individual will be responsible providing support to our customers throughout the duration of their projects. They will be responsible for monitoring active projects and reporting on project health. They will use data and reports to identify projects at risk and ensure customers are informed of any impacts to timelines, budgets, etc. This individual will have a key role in facilitating customer engagement with iSpecimen’s proprietary software, the iSpecimen Marketplace. Additionally, they will provide integral feedback to our product development teams based on unique insight into customer needs to shape our customer interfaces. As a Clinical Project Coordinator you will be the face of iSpecimen for the customer, and internally use data to shape our processes in the best interest of our customers. In doing so, one will work closely with customers, sales teams, operations, and product development. The position reports to the Manager of Quality and Customer Support.
- Advance iSpecimen’s purpose of unlocking global research resources by shaping iSpecimen’s commitment to customer success. Provide prompt and expert technical support, guidance and updates to customers over both phone and email and facilitate cross-functional activities to ensure successful project delivery.
- Lead and own communications with internal teams to ensure project success
- Systematize the monitoring of all active projects.
- Develop standardized communication points with customers throughout the duration of their project(s).
- Identify and utilize touchpoints to get valuable customer feedback.
- Increase customer engagement with the iSpecimen Marketplace.
- Responsible for overall project success;
- Support Sales team efforts in acquiring new customers, including project definition
- Respond to customer inquiries from world-wide commercial and piloting customers
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure highest standard or service
- Collaborate with development teams to support new products and features
- Develop better shipment communications to customer.
- Improve customer interface for monitoring order progress.
- Develop better customer interface for order request entry.
- Contributes to key initiatives to improve business processes and project delivery.
- Inform the company’s strategic customer success activities, policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelors degree in medical laboratory science/life sciences; equivalent combination of experience and education considered
- Broad knowledge of product development workflows preferred, experience working with product development team preferred
- Broad knowledge of clinical pathology specimens, clinical research and related tests preferred
- Exceptional computer skills, including intermediate mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with MySQL is preferred but not required
- Experience with using Salesforce and Salesforce reporting highly preferred
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys collaboration, positive attitude
- Self-starter who likes to get things done and has an appetite for continuous learning
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, think creatively and come up with new, valuable approaches, thrives at continuous improvements, always wanting to do better
- The ideal candidate is located in the Boston area and able to work in the office a few times a week. Remote candidates will be considered if qualifications match
iSpecimen offers a generous suite of comprehensive benefits including ten paid holidays per year, unlimited paid time off (PTO) for vacation, sick, or personal use, health, dental, and vision insurance, health savings accounts, and a 401(K) retirement plan.
iSpecimen is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.