Account Development Representative
Imagine if we could accelerate healthcare discovery leading to more effective treatment and cures. Here at iSpecimen, we are working to get researchers the specimens they need from the patients they want to do just that. Headquartered in Lexington, MA, iSpecimen is the marketplace for human biospecimen collections. The publicly traded company has developed the iSpecimen Marketplace, an online platform connecting healthcare organizations that have access to patients and specimens with the scientists who need them. iSpecimen was recently acknowledged by Fast Company as one of 2023’s most innovative companies. Learn more here: https://www.fastcompany.com/90846833/most-innovative-companies-biotech-2023
The Account Development Representative will be responsible for managing, tracking, and reporting on outbound prospecting activities that generate Supply Site Leads for our Supply Development Team. The individual chosen for this position will also be responsible for working with the VP of Sales, VP of Site Development and CRO to ensure proper campaign construction and data hygiene in Salesforce. The role will offer the right high-energy individual the ability to have an enormous impact on the company’s future by increasing the supply base and accelerating revenue growth.
Responsibilities of the Account Development Representative
- Work with supply development, marketing and sales teams to develop prospecting strategy to effectively penetrate segments and targets of need
- Identify accounts that have potential for revenue opportunities
- Research, engage, and qualify prospective supply sites new to the iSpecimen network
- Customize and execute prospecting campaigns (calls/emails, etc.)
- Aggregate account information and update key data and notes in Salesforce
- Ability to meet prospecting call and email goals
- Assist in managing all aspects of the supply relationship - including account identification, penetration, and contract opportunities
Qualifications of the Account Development Representative
- 1-3+ years sales development experience or marketing experience, prior experience in human biospecimens industry or clinical research a plus
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Team player with strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally with Supply Development, Sales, Marketing, and other business units
- Proficiency with marketing & sales technologies, such as Salesforce.com, Apollo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc. a plus
- Experience in developing value-based prospecting, account mapping, lead development, and sales qualification a plus
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- A designated remote work area is required in order to ensure connectivity, productivity, and security. This designated work area/room must be professional and private with minimal distractions or background activity.
iSpecimen offers a generous suite of comprehensive benefits. These include but are not limited to: unlimited paid time off (PTO) for vacation, sick, or personal use; medical, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending and health savings accounts; and a 401(K) retirement plan.
iSpecimen is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.